Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taylor, Bethany, Madilyn & Eliza Burnham





It is hard to use words when trying to explain the deep love and gratitude that we have for both of you. I believe the reason this is difficult is because most of the love and affection which is given is done is unspoken ways. When I think of you grandma I will always remember the big smile on your face as you would slave for hours to make at least 2 million of the best whole wheat pancakes every single morning in July. We have always admired your unceasing optimism. I cannot recall one negative comment ever coming from your mouth; I do thank you for that.

When I think of you grandpa, I think of someone who consistently cares. The way you constantly and consistently tend to your garden epitomizes the way I have seen you live you life. You are always willing to put in work if it means future life. Even though love is not verbally communicated I have NEVER questioned your love for us. You are a solid man and I find myself trying to serve as humbly and as christlike as I have seen you serve those around you.

We love you guys so much. You have influenced our live more than you will ever comprehend. 

Love,

Taylor, Bethany, Madilyn, and Eliza Burnham

1 comment:

  1. I will go in and edit it later with Taylor, so he can write a few things!

    ReplyDelete