Monday, November 22, 2010

Jenkins Family

















Grandpa and Grandma,  I am so glad my family had the chance to come stay with you this past August.  We had such a good time!  I am so glad my kids were able to get to know my Grandma and Grandpa.  Thank you for taking such good care of us.  I am so blessed to have such great Grandparents.  You are such a great example.  I have so many wonderful memories of the trips to Canada.  From the yummy Sunday dinners and Sunday night popcorn.   To the first of July parades and the trips to the candy stores.  The homemade rolls and karaoke machine.  Hot dog roast down at the river and feeding the cows in the tractor bucket. And many many more....  Thank you!!!!

We love you so much and think of you often.. 
Jay, Emily, McKenly, Baily, Ryker, & Daxton

No comments:

Post a Comment