Monday, November 22, 2010

Christie Burnham






I heard once that "our lives are the product of the lives that touch ours" and I just want you to know what  an influence you've had on my life.  I remember growing up always looking forward to going to the farm during summer vacation....It was always fun to see the cousins, put on bake sales, plays, riding the quad, haybailing, and spending time with family.  As I've grown up I've reflected on why the farm has become a place of refuge and a place that I find sacred.... I found it really sad when you guys moved into Cardston thinking it wouldn't be the same, but when I walked into your new house I felt the same kind of peace I had felt in Hillspring. I realized that it wasn't the setting, but it was the people who made the experience.  You both have such  a quiet dignity about you, there's steadiness and hardworking loving grandparents.  I will never forget the times I've spent with you both.  I am grateful for how you raised your children because I have an amazing mother. Thankyou for your strong testimonies, steadiness, and diligence in living the gospel. I love you both very much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment